Life and Little Things...and BEAD SOUP!

Bead Soup! The BSBP Bead Hoarders Edition is coming up! Lori has been struggling with some pretty bad health issues but is on the mend and I was sooooo excited to hear she was feeling up to hosting the Bead Soup Blog Party this year! I was paired up with the amazingly talented Elizabeth Hodges of The Whispering Seas

Take a peek at what she send me...I'm drooling









The heart is by Sue Vandever (Susieqbeads), the daisy and the dragonfly on the ribbon are by Trace Dock (Classic Beads), the sunflower button is by Lisa Peters Art, and the enamel pair is by Cathleen Zaring (BlueHareArt).

I'm so excited to brainstorm, sketch, play and create with these goodies and see what I come up with. AND to see what my partner whips up with the goodies I sent her.

The reveal date is set for March 24th. Be sure to stop back and see what I came up with :)



Comments

Popular Posts